Reminder - Tomorrow Friday December, 2011 - FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY @ HIGHLAND PARK

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      We are back... join us to sing and dance with the last parties of the year!!

      P.S. New Years Eve Dinner Party 2012 details soon.

      This Friday December 2nd, 2011 from 11pm to 4am
      "FRIDAY NIGHT"
      @
      "HIGHLAND PARK BAR"
      206 East 34th Street btwn 2nd & 3rd Avenue

      *Specials on Mixed Cocktails from 11pm to 12am

      Music by DJ Chamo, spinning: Latin Pop, Brazilian, African, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10. cash

      Dress Code: Chic - "Dress to Impress is a Must"

      See your pictures from our last event "LATIN & WORLD DANCE NIGHT" @ BOUTIQUE EAT SHOP here:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!

      --
      SOCIEDAD LATINA NY - PARTIES
      WWW.SOCIEDADLATINANY.COM