This Saturday November 5th, 2011 "DANCING MOOD" @ LAS CHICAS LOCAS

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      Thanks for coming to our "Scary & Fun Halloween Night 2011" at Pier 9, it was a fun night, with the most authentic costumes, and the best energy!! (despite the crazy weather). And here we are back, with another get together event, to dance the most contagious sounds with "Dancing Mood" - November Edition. Let's celebrate the last dances of 2011!

      P.S. See your pictures from the "Halloween Party 2011" at the end of this invite

      This Saturday November 5th, 2011 from 11pm - 4am
      "DANCING MOOD" @ LAS CHICAS LOCAS
      160 W. 25th Street btwn 6th & 7th Aves

      Music by DJ Chamo, spinning: Latin Pop, Brazilian, African, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10.

      Dress Code: Dress to Impress - Chic is a must

      See your pictures from our last event "HALLOWEEN PARTY 2011" @ PIER 9 here:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      On Facebook here:
      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150372917829303.370408.591014302&type=1&l=28b3185f46

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!