Next Friday June 24th, 2011 - WHITE PARTY @ THE SKY DECK TERRACE

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      Thanks for coming to our 1st Boat Party at The Jewel Boat on Saturday 11th, it was so much fun thanks to all of you!!

      We have the great pleasure to invite you to an early summer event "White Party", get ready to dance with us!!

      Friday June 24th, 2011 from 8pm to 2am
      "WHITE PARTY" @ "SKY DECK TERRACE NOVOTEL"
      226 West 52nd Street (btwn Broadway & 8th Ave.)

      **Specials on Appetizers & Dinner Menu available
      **Delicious Specials on Cocktails from 8.00pm-9.30pm by Pisco 100 www.pisco100.com

      Music by DJ DTIME, spinning: Latin Pop, 80s, 90s, Brazilian, African, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10. cash (if you wear White or Light Colors Outfit), otherwise it will be a $15. charge

      Dress Code: WHITE OR LIGHT COLORS OUTFIT - CHIC - DRESS TO IMPRESS

      FOR PICTURES FROM OUR LAST EVENT "1st BOAT PARTY 2011" @ THE JEWEL BOAT CLICK HERE: http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      ***IN CASE OF RAIN, THE EVENT WILL BE HELD INDOORS.

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!