This Saturday 19th- SOCIEDAD LATINA NY 6th ANNIVERSARY & JEANNY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      We are so pleased to invite you to celebrate our 6th year of the best music and euphoric dances in NYC, and Jeanny's 36th Birthday Party.

      Don't miss this special event, wear your sexiest dress and come to shake all night with our beats!!

      This Saturday March 19th, 2011 from 11pm – 4am
      SOCIEDAD LATINA NY 6th ANNIVERSARY & JEANNY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY @ HONEY 243 W. 14th Street (bwtn 8th & 7th Avenues)

      **Party Favors
      **2 Delicious Cakes

      Cool Music by DJ Dtime, spinning: Latin Pop, Brazilian, African, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10. (cash)

      Dress Code: CHIC/GLAMOROUS/STYLISH - DRESS TO IMPRESS IS A MUST

      FOR PICTURES FROM OUR LAST PARTY ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 26th CLICK HERE: http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!