This Saturday November 13th, 2010 "CHIC DANCING NIGHT" @ "AGUA DULCE"

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      We want to thank all of you for coming and making our "Scary & Fun Halloween Night" event a huge blast!! Revive the Halloween Party with its pictures (share it with your friends too) here: http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      Sociedad Latina NY by Jeanny F. Carpio has the pleasure to invite you to a sophisticated night of Latin dances and more... ladies have ready your classy dresses, gentlemen wear your stylish outfit and come to dance the night away in a very cute venue!!

      This Saturday November 13th, 2010 from 11pm - 4am
      "CHIC DANCING NIGHT" @ "AGUA DULCE"
      802 9th Avenue btwn 53rd & 54th Streets

      **Specials on cocktails with Pisco 100 www.pisco100.com

      Music by DJ Dtime, spinning: Latin Pop, Brazilian, African, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10. (cash)

      Dress Code: CHIC/GLAMOROUS/STYLISH - DRESS TO IMPRESS

      FOR PICTURES FROM OUR LAST EVENT "SCARY & FUN HALLOWEEN NIGHT" @ OPAL BAR CLICK HERE:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      Save the Date:
      New Year's Eve Dinner & Party on Friday December 31st, 2010

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!