Saturday July 17th, 2010 “1st BOAT PARTY 2010” @ “THE PADDLE WHEEL QUEEN BOAT”

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
      NEXT SATURDAY JULY 17th - "1st BOAT PARTY 2010" @ "THE PADDLE WHEEL QUEEN BOAT", DON'T MISS THIS UNFORGETTABLE EVENT ON THE RIVER, GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!

      TICKETS: $25. until Friday July 9th, after $30.
      BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/BOAT_PARTY_AT_THE_PADDLE_WHEEL_QUEEN_BOAT.html

      PLEASE, DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED YOUR TICKET, THANKS.

      Dear Friends,

      Because on the water life is more beautiful, here we are with our "1st Boat Party 2010". Get ready for an incredible night on the river with the best world music, dancing under the sky!!

      Saturday July 17th, 2010 from11.30pm - 4am (read details below)
      "1st BOAT PARTY 2010" @ "THE PADDLE WHEEL QUEEN BOAT"
      East 23rd Street & FDR Drive

      Check in at 11.30pm
      Boat leaves at 12.15am & returns at 3.30am
      Party ends at 4am

      Music by DJ DTIME, spinning: Latin Pop, 80s, 90s, Brazilian, African, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      **The Boat will take CASH ONLY for your DRINKS; the prices are between $5. to $9. (beers and mixed drinks)

      TICKETS: $25. until Friday July 9th, after $30.

      BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/BOAT_PARTY_AT_THE_PADDLE_WHEEL_QUEEN_BOAT.html

      Dress Code: STYLISH BEACH CLOTHES/DRESS TO IMPRESS

      ***Arrive on time for check in with your ID, THE PADDLE WHEEL QUEEN will be leaving at 12.15am and will return at 3.30am

      FOR PICTURES FROM OUR LAST EVENT "WHITE PARTY 2010" @ PACHITA CLICK HERE:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS & COME TO DANCE ON THE RIVER!!!