THIS SATURDAY MAY 8th, 2010 ------ WE ARE BACK @ ROAM NYC (former Aura)

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      We have the pleasure to announce our return to the NYC night life with "We Are Back". Come to dance your favorite Latin & world beats!!

      Saturday May 8th, 2010 from 11pm to 4am
      "WE ARE BACK" @ "ROAM NYC" (former AURA)
      5 E. 19th Street btwn 5th Avenues & Broadway

      *Happy Hour with Absolut Vodka from 11pm to 12am

      DJ DTIME, playing: Brazilian, Latin Pop, House, Merengue, Salsa, Pop Rock, R&B, 80s, 90s and others...

      Cover: $10. (cash)

      Dress Code: Chic - Glamorous - Dress to Impress

      PICTURES from our last event "5th Anniversary & Jeanny's Birthday Party" @ OPIA here:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php