This Saturday March 13th SOCIEDAD LATINA NY 5th ANNIVERSARY PARTY

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 8:55 PM
      Dear Friends,

      We have the great pleasure to invite you to celebrate our "5th Anniversary Party"....yes, 5 years of good music, cool dances, singing and more...with 2 excellent DJS who will make you dance the whole night!!!

      Saturday March 13th, 2010 from 10pm-4am
      "5th ANNIVERSARY & JEANNYS ? BIRTHDAY PARTY" @ "OPIA LOUNGE"
      130 E. 57th Street & Lexington

      *A Complimentary Cocktail for all who arrive before 11pm

      *Tropical Caipirinhas special with Leblon Cachaca (10pm-12am) @ $7.00

      *Ruffle, enter to win 4 gift certificates for dinners @ OPIA RESTAURANT, CAFE FRIDA AMSTERDAM & CAFE RONDA. The ruffle will be made @ 12am

      *Party Favors

      *Exquisite Pass Hor D'ouvres from OPIA RESTAURANT & Botanas Latinas from CAFE FRIDA AMSTERDAM & CAFE RONDA

      *2 Delicious Cakes

      And the BEST WORLD MUSIC by 2 GREAT DJS (in 2 different rooms):

      DJ DTIME, playing: House, African, Pop, R&B, 80s, 90s and much more....

      DJ CHAMO, spinning: Brazilian, Latin Pop, Middle East, Merengue, House, Salsa and others...

      Cover: $10. (cash)

      Dress Code: Chic - Glamorous - Party Outfit

      PICTURES from our last event "Carnaval Brasileiro 2010" @ BLVD here:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      LET EVERYBODY KNOW, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!