"1st PARTY 2010" @ OPIA LOUNGE by Sociedad Latina NY

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      We have the pleasure to announce our "1st Party 2010", let's start this New Year with a new energy and the best world hits!! Be ready, the real party starts...

      Saturday January 23rd, 2010 from 11pm to 4am
      "1st PARTY 2010" @ OPIA LOUNGE
      130 E. 57th Street & Lexington Avenue

      Music by DJ Dtime, spinning: Brazilian, African, Latin Pop, R&B, Middle East, House, 80s, 90s, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10.

      Dress Code: CHIC - DRESS TO IMPRESS - GLAMOROUS

      PICTURES from "A BAILAR" @ CRIMSON here: http://sociedadlatinany.com/EasyGallery/EasyGallery.php

      "HELP HAITI" by donating at:
      http://www.fiaf.org/emails/newsletter/2010/01-15-haiti-relief-fund.shtml

      ***SOCIEDAD LATINA NY & OPIA LOUNGE will be collecting clothes and other type of donations for Haiti. Help us by bringing something that can help Haiti and get a complimentary Haitian Cocktail.

      ***Enter to win:
      *2 Vtech Wi-Fi Radios to enjoy the favorite radio stations from your country!
      *2 Vtech Next Generation Cordless Phones to get connected with everybody!
      Become fun at: www.facebook.com/rumba.vtech