This Saturday November 14th, 2009 NON STOP DANCING NIGHT @ BLVD

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Thanks everybody for coming to our last Halloween event at Opia, for being patience, and making this party a real boom with your energy and costumes (winners name below this message).

      We have the pleasure to invite you to another night of Sociedad Latina NY - music, dancing and more... with:

      This Saturday November 14th, 2009 from 11pm to 4am
      "NON STOP DANCING NIGHT" @ "BLVD"
      199 Bowery St. at Spring St.

      Music by DJ Dtime, spinning: Brazilian, African, Latin Pop, R&B, Middle East, House, 80s, 90s, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10.** (mention Sociedad Latina NY to avoid paying $20. admission fee)

      Dress Code: CHIC - DRESS TO IMPRESS - GLAMOROUS

      PICTURES from "SCARY & FUN HALLOWEEN NIGHT" @ OPIA LOUNGE here: http://sociedadlatinany.com/EasyGallery/EasyGallery.php

      Complimentary admission before 12am with RSVP with FULL NAME ONLY, before Friday November 13th, 6pm. For RSVPS email us at: latinparty@...

      Giving away some Dvds of the super fun Mexican comedy "Casi Divas" (few left), get yours!

      Winners from "Scary & Fun Halloween Night"
      Darwin Anariba - Evil Clown
      Ken Garcia - Military Couple
      Judith Encinas - Taxi Driver Girl
      Adrian Hernandez - Dinosaur