This Saturday October 10th, 2009 COLUMBUS DAY PARTY @ LEA LOUNGE

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Let's celebrate the discovery of our beautiful and interesting Continent called "America & Day of the Race" with "Columbus Day Party"!!

      This Saturday October 10th, 2009 from 11pm to 4am
      "COLUMBUS DAY PARTY" @ "LEA LOUNGE"
      230 Park Avenue & corner with 46th Street
      (ON THE EAST HELMSLEY WALKWAY)

      Music by DJ Dtime, spinning: Brazilian, African, Latin Pop, R&B, Middle East, House, 80s, 90s, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10.

      Dress Code: CHIC - DRESS TO IMPRESS

      PICTURES from "LAST BOAT PARTY 2009" @ THE JEWEL BOAT here: http://sociedadlatinany.com/EasyGallery/EasyGallery.php

      P.S. SAVE THE DATE:
      SATURDAY OCTOBER 31st, 2009 "HALLOWEEN PARTY". MORE INFO SOON!!