This Saturday November 8th PICTURES, WINNERS & PARTY @ PACHITA

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      Thank you for attending our last event: "SCARY & FUN HALLOWEEN PARTY",
      making this event a real blast!! And, we have the pleasure to invite
      all our Guests who made it and those who couldn't (because we went out
      of capacity) to another cozy and fun night with the best varied hits,
      offering a Complimentary Open Bar, because you deserve it!!

      P.S. Revive Halloween Night and learn about the Winners at the bottom
      of this invite.

      This Saturday November 8th, 2008 from 10.30pm - 4.00am
      "SOCIEDAD LATINA NY PARTY" @ PACHITA 618 W. 46th Street (bwtn 11th &
      12th Avenues)

      "Complimentary Open Bar with Vodka & Rum from 10.30pm - 11.30pm"

      Percussion by Ilya Janos

      Music by Dario Tieso, spinning: Brazilian, African, Latin Pop, R&B,
      Middle East, House, 80s, 90s, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover: $10.**

      Dress Code: CHIC - DRESS TO IMPRESS

      **Complimentary admission before 12am with RSVP with FULL NAMES &
      GUESTS NAMES until Saturday November 8th, 12pm. For RSVP email us at:
      admin@...

      PICTURES from "Scary & Fun Halloween Party" @ OPIA LOUNGE here:
      http://sociedadlatinany.com/EasyGallery/EasyGallery.php

      TOMORROW WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 5th, 2008
      "PERU GRAND TASTING"
      Join Peru Grand Tasting Fall 2008 for an amazing multi-course Peruvian
      dinner and an exquisite
      Peruvian dance performance by stars of the SOY ANDINA film.
      WWW.FLAVORSOFPERU.COM
      Tickets can be obtained at:
      http://peru2008newyorkcity.eventbrite.com

      WINNERS FROM "SCARY & FUN HALLOWEEN PARTY"
      GUSTAVO SCHENEIDEROFF (Argentina) - Scariest Costume
      CARLOS & LUIS MARTINEZ (Spain) - Creative Costume
      JUSTYNA ONUFRUK (Poland) - Sexiest Costume
      ALAN NAVARRO (Mexico) - Funniest Costume
      VALENTINA MIKLOTA (Argentina) - Peru Grand Tasting Certicate
      DOLLY ALONZO (Puerto Rico) - Peru Grand Tasting Certicate