This Saturday December 15th, 2007 "BRAZILIAN NIGHT" @ FRANK'S RESTAURANT

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      Dear UN & Mission Interns Group,

      Sociedad Latina NY announces its last Party 2007 with the marvelous
      sounds of Brazil, samba dancers and other International music!!

      This Saturday December 15th, 2007 from 11pm - 4am
      "BRAZILIAN NIGHT" @ FRANK'S RESTAURANT
      410 W. 16th Street (btwn 9th & 10th Avenue)

      Samba Show by Michelle & Daysi
      Percussion by Ilya Janos
      Music by DJ Dtime, spinning Latin Pop Rock, R&B, Brazilian, Salsa,
      Middle East Music, Merengue, House, 80s, 90s and moreĀ…
      Cover: $10.**
      Dress Code: CHIC - DRESS TO IMPRESS (NO SNEAKERS)

      **Complimentary admission before 12.00am with e-mail RSVP with your
      full name and guests names (ID REQUIRED) until Saturday December 15th,
      12pm: latinparty@...

      See your Pictures from our last event at OPIA LOUNGE here:
      http://sociedadlatinany.com/EasyGallery/EasyGallery.php

      Please save latinparty@... into your address book to
      ensure you will always receive our email invitations.

      ENTER TO WIN GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE 2008 AT:
      "PLANET THAILAND 212"
      "OPIA RESTAURANT"
      "TANGO LA NACIONAL"
      "SALUTE RESTAURANT"