This Saturday October 6th, 2007 PRE-COLUMBUS DAY PARTY @ SALUTE RESTAURANT

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Sociedad Latina NY is pleased to invite you to celebrate "Columbus
      Day" with a fun night and the best varied music in NYC:

      This Saturday October 6th, 2007 from 11pm to 4am

      "PRE-COLUMBUS DAY PARTY" @ SALUTE RESTAURANT
      270 Madison Avenue & 39th Street

      Percussion by Ilya Janos
      Music by DJ Dtime (Argentina), spinning Latin Pop Rock, R&B,
      Brazilian, Salsa,
      Middle East Music, Merengue, House, 80s, 90s and moreĀ…
      Cover: $10.**
      Dress Code: Chic - Dress to Impress (No Sneakers)

      **Complimentary admission before 12am with e-mail RSVP with your full
      name and guests names until Friday October 5th, 10pm:
      latinparty@...

      See your Pictures from our last event at "THE PLUMM" here:
      http://sociedadlatinany.com/EasyGallery/EasyGallery.php

      P.S. Please save latinparty@... into your address
      book to ensure you will always receive our email invitations.

      Sent by: WWW.SOCIEDADLATINANY.COM