[Sudan-Public] Weekly Humanitarian Action in Darfur Bulletin - No. 04

  • Nahla Zarroug
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007

      Dear all,

      Please find attached our English and Arabic version of the weekly "Humanitarian Action in Darfur" bulletin No. 04

      Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions or comments, or inputs for the next one.

      Subscribe / unsubscribe information.
      To subscribe or unsubscribe to/from the “Sudan – Public” (sudan-public) mailing list, please click on http://unsudanig.org/mailman/listinfo/sudan-public_unsudanig.org.  The top of the page contains instructions on how to subscribe, while the bottom of the page contains instructions on how to unsubscribe — both in one click.

      Regards
      Nahla Zarroug
      National Information Analyst
      UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs - Sudan
      Phone: +(249) 18708-9446
      Mobile: +(249) 912-1600-65
      Email: zarroug@...