CALLING ALL PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE INTERNS !!!

  • Jihan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007

       Hey everyone!!

       It's been about a year and a half since i last interned at the UN but i'm still in touch with lots of people who worked with me. However,  it's proven to be a little difficult to keep in touch with everyone because each one of us has gone off to do their own thing. So, in addition to this website, I came up with the idea of inviting everyone in this group who has a myspace account (or those who don't - just create one!:D) to come together, you may add me on www.myspace.com/jihanabanana

       So far I have found a couple of interns on myspace but i was hoping we could have many more in order to create a UN group where former interns may catch up with each other, where present interns may let us in on all the fun they're having (lucky youuuuuuu:(() and where future interns may get in touch with us for information or advice ...

       Well people I hope to receive good feedback !!!!!!!

       Jihan :">

    • Virginia Resende
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2007

        Hi guys,

        I have a friend visiting NY for a month (January), and would like to know if anyone has a room available for this guy. Will give more personal info when contacted back.

        I appreciate receiving any information or suggestions.

        Cheers,

        Virginia

        From: "Jihan" <jihanabanana@...>
        To: UNandMissionInterns@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [UNandMissionInterns] CALLING ALL PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE INTERNS !!!
        Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 03:30:49 -0000

[...]

        Der neue MSN Messenger. Schreiben.Sehen.Hören. Wie im echten Leben. - Jetzt herunterladen!