About the internship visa type

  • lut2132
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi! I'm new to this group and I just wonder if anyone here can tell me
      something about the visa issue--what kind of visa does an intern hold
      if he/she is not a US citizen? Does this type of visa apply to an
      internship with any authorized international organization by the States
      or just with UN? Thank you very much for your help^^