APT AVAILABLE IN ASTORIA!

  • Kass Diaz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2006
      HI!
      I'M MOVING OUT OF MY APT AT THE END OF THE MONTH!

      BEAUTIFUL 1 BEDROOM APT, NEAR 30TH AVE STATION IN ASTORIA. WOODEN FLOORS THROUGHOUT, MODERN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES. LOCATED IN THE HEART OF ASTORIA, NEAR ALL SHOPS AND BARS. TRANSPORTATION: N/W TRAIN IS ONE BLOCK AWAY. 20 MIN FROM MANHATTAN (30 FROM THE UN).

      1400$/MONTH, WATER, ELECTRICITY AND A/C INCLUDED.

      If you are interested, feel free to contact me via email.

      Thanks,
      Kassandra

      Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.