APRIL KNICKS GAME

  • Sarah Krivak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006

      Join Us To Watch The

      NEW YORK KNICKS vs. CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

      On April 17, 2006

      At 7:30PM

      At The World Famous

      Madison Square Garden.

      We Have To Know The Total Amount Of Tickets By The End Of This Week, So Be Quick And Get Great Tickets.

      The RSVP Has Been Attached For Your Convenience.

      Please Fax It To Us At 212-974-8867.

      Thank You! We Look Forward To Seeing You At The Game.

      Best regards,

      Patricia Nestler

      Career Services

      German American Chamber of Commerce