Wednesday Roof Party

  • Riley Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hey everyone

      If you're experiencing the Monday blues, hopefully this will give you something to look forward to. This Wednesday, I reserved the roof of my apartment building (in East Village) for a party for all of us. It's also my friend Jean-Marie's birthday. I only have it from 6pm to 11pm, so it would be perfect for an afterwork glass (or bottle) of wine, beer, vodka, whatever. It's the tallest building in my neighborhood so the view is pretty incredible. Everyone is invited; those of you I know, and especially those of you I don't. I doubt the weather will allow us to do something like this for much longer, so please take advantage of it.  I'll send more details out on Wednesday. Robert, go to town.

      Take it easy
      Riley