TURMEL: Hell = Heaven x Usury

  • turmel@freenet.carleton.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      JCT: I am John "The Engineer" Turmel, B. Eng., Banking
      Systems Engineer. I am in the Guinness Book of Records as
      the leader of the Abolitionist Party of Canada and the
      Anthology of Great Canadian Characters and I invite you to
      come and learn about debt liberation with the LETS and
      UNILETS interest-free time-based currency software.
      My web site is http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel and attached
      is my introduction.

      Introduction:

      To stimulate your interest in the usually dreaded subject of
      money and economics, I'll cite the unusual nature of my
      banking systems engineering career highlighting my financing
      of Michael Linton's first 1984 LETS Local Employment-Trading
      Software, a winning bet heard around the world and
      culminating with my Millennium 2000 presentation on the Time
      Standard of Money which recommended restructuring the global
      financial architecture with an interest-free UNILETS
      "alternative time-based currency" and which was adopted in
      Section "C6 to governments" of the
      <http://www.un.org/Millennium/Declaration.htm>

      As pre-requisites for this series of answers on money and
      banking, you must understand how the "mort-gage," "death-
      gamble," "muerto-gambolino (?)" works. It's explained
      in http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel/biglie.htm and
      http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel/biglief.htm (French) or
      http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel/bankmath.htm for all.

      The only way to guarantee you feel the difference between
      usury and service charge is to use the very simple yet
      ultimately powerful game theory and actually play the "mort-
      gage" game explained at the end of the advanced math at
      http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel/bankmath.htm

      You must understand why service charges permit all to
      survive while interest introduces a component of death to
      the game that ends up enslaving the losing borrowers.

      The malfunction in the programming in the banking system is
      now resulting in the loss of up to 40 million people per
      year who could be saved if they received an interest-free
      UNILETS credit card to buy the food rotting in first-world
      fields. And though I'll often be talking about the 100K a
      day we're losing, I'll also be trying to make as many jokes
      as I can while bemoaning being the fools caught up in a
      10,000 year-old enslavement device.

      I leave on this historical note from my book report on David
      Astle's "Babylonian Woe" on my home page:
      ("Diodorus Siculus in Del Mar's "A History of Precious
      Metals" gives a striking picture of the horrors of
      marginal profit gold mining as carried out with slave
      labor in ancient times in the Nubia in B.C.50:
      "There are thus infinite numbers thrown into these mines,
      all bound in fetters, kept at work night and day, and so
      strictly surrounded that there is no possibility of their
      effecting an escape. They are guarded by mercenary
      soldiers of various barbarous nations, whose language is
      foreign to them and to each other, so that there are no
      means of forming conspiracies or of corrupting those who
      are set to watch them. They are kept at incessant work by
      the rod of the overseer who often lashes them severely.
      Not the least care is taken of the bodies of these poor
      creatures; they have not a rag to cover their nakedness;
      and whoever sees them must compassionate their melancholy
      and deplorable condition, for though they may be sick
      maimed or lame, no rest nor any intermission of labor is
      allowed them. Neither the weakness of old age nor the
      infirmities of females excuse any from the work, to which
      all are driven by blows and cudgels; until borne down by
      the intolerable weight of their misery, many fall dead in
      the midst of their insufferable labors. Deprived of all
      hope, these miserable creatures expect each day to be
      worse than the last and long for death to end their
      sufferings.")

      JCT: The luckier debt slaves could end up as galley slaves
      being worked to death in as long as two years instead of the
      average months 6 in a mine. This is the history of banking
      foreclosure and debt slavery 2000 years ago. The yoke of
      such oppression still exists today.

      And though I'll often decry the Rothschild and Rockefeller
      moneylending dynasties, my motto is always Amnesty, Security
      and Anonymity for all. Just set us free and we'll leave
      revenge to the Lord. They obeyed Nehemiah's 5:10 injunction
      to "Let the exacting of interest stop,", they may be ready
      to let the whole world.

      Changing from the hell of debt slavery to the heaven of debt
      stability can be effected as quickly as the switch of a disk
      after adopting the Time Standard of Money.

      Recommended reading is the Crucial Information Section which
      is mainly poetry! Read all the poetry and all the answers
      are there. I hope you find this series of questions and
      answers on these three themes of interest:
      How Hell works? Today's debt system...
      How Heaven works? Tomorrow's interest-free UNILETS...
      How to effect the transition?

      Anyone who may deride the Hell to Heaven transition only has
      to consider how an interest-free loan enabling one to
      convert interest-bearing to interest-free debt where all
      payments go against principal can help their own families.
      When the Time Standard of Money is adopted formally at the
      UN and banks' computers restricted to a pure service charge
      and the interest charge abolished,

      Submit your questions to http://club.barcelona2004.org,
      dialog 20, topic 1. Three questions per day per theme will
      be attempted. They will be translated for Spanish
      distribution.
      Organizer Bernardo Gonzalez Reinfeld sends some sites to
      visit: http://es.geocities.com/repoblando
      http://www.idscanarias.org
      Asociacisn para la Innovacisn y el Desarrollo Sostenible en
      Canarias Calle General Porlier, n: 62, piso 4:, puerta 7.
      38006. Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Islas Canarias. Espaqa.

      --
      John C. "The Banking Systems Engineer" Turmel, Author of the UNILETS
      interest-free time-based currency United Nations C6 recommendation to