Chicago Cohort Gathering

  • Carrie Ruzicka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      Hello All-

      I have noticed that a few people who have posted to this group are currently living in Chicago, as I am myself.  Since the gatherings that have happend in the Twin Cities seem to have been pretty successful, I would like to propose that we have a gathering here (that is, in Chicago) to meet each other before the start of the school year.

      How does brunch at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 3rd at Wishbone (1001 W. Washington Blvd) sound to people?

      Please RSVP to me separately at cruzicka77@... so that we do not unnecessarily flood other's inboxes.

      Thanks,

      Carrie