RE: [UMNLAW2009] Landsman PR Books For Sale / Wills, Trusts, And Estates Outline and Canned Briefs For Sale

  • Mark Torma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008

      From: UMNLAW2009@yahoogroups.com [mailto:UMNLAW2009@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Marc A. Krieger
      Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 11:25 AM
      Subject: [UMNLAW2009] Landsman PR Books For Sale / Wills, Trusts, And Estates Outline and Canned Briefs For Sale

      Hi Guys,

      If anyone is taking Landsman for PR I have the casebook and PR Rules supplement, which I am selling for $50.  It is the Matyn and Fox edition by Aspen Publishers.  The books are brand new, as I only read the commercial outlines.

      The Emanuel's PR Commercial Outline is available for $15.

      I also have the Commercial Outline for Wills, Trusts, and Estates keyed to Dukenminier/ Johanson/ Lindgren/ Sitkoff available for $15 and the canned briefs keyed to the book for $15.  They are brand new, as I had decided to quit law school and never bothered to open them.

      If you are interested e-mail or call me.  Have a Merry Christmas.

      Marc

      --
      Marc A. Krieger
      813 University Ave # 5