1L Summer Employment Position

  • Marc A. Krieger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007

      Hello Everyone,

      For those of you looking for summer employment, there are a couple openings available at my current employer, the National Arbitration Forum.   The position is full-time during the summer and requires a fifteen hour per week commitment during the school year.  It is a writing intensive position.  It is a plus if you have a writing background, although it is not a prerequisite.

      If anyone is interested in learning more about the position, please feel free to contact me directly.  I believe you can apply directly through Symplicity.  Alternative, you can apply at hr@....  If you intend to apply, please mention my name in the cover letter.   Let me know as well, so I can put out a good word for you. J

      My apologies to those of you that received this e-mail twice, as I am sending this to the law school Yahoogroup and my personal list of law school contacts.   Take care and have a nice day!

      Marc

      --
      Marc A. Krieger
      J.D. Candidate, Class of 2009