Going to the Gameroom at Coffman's Student Union

  • mkay360
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
      A group of us are going bowling at the Gameroom in student union on the
      east campus. Probably around 8pm. Anyone is welcome to come along as
      well.

      http://www.coffman.umn.edu/goldys/
    • mkay360
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
        Uh, well the game room is booked up until 8:30pm.

        We'll be at bar until 8:00 - 8:30pm

        --- In UMNLAW2009@yahoogroups.com, "mkay360" <prosagasaurus@...> wrote:

        > A group of us are going bowling at the Gameroom in student union on the
        > east campus. Probably around 8pm. Anyone is welcome to come along as
        > well.
        >
        > http://www.coffman.umn.edu/goldys/

      • scott brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
          that's right so far as i know. i plan on showing up a little earlier just in
          case.