hello

  • erica
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2006
      hi everyone. i posted an introduction message on the forum, but i'm
      not sure that everyone is a member of the forum, so this might be
      repetitive for some of you. my name is erica. i am a 21-year-old
      recent graduate of michigan with ba's in political science and
      psychology. i'm deciding between umn and indiana. i plan on visiting
      both next week and will be making a decision shortly there after.
      i've never been to either state, so this should be a great trip for
      me. i have heard wonderful things about umn and i look forward to
      seeing it for myself. does anyone have any recommendations for
      apartment hunting. i want to look at some places while i'm there next
      week. i would like to find a large apartment company or something like
      that to show me several apartments around the area. any suggestions
      would be greatly appreciated. thanks

      erica
    • Marc A. Krieger
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2006
        Hello Erica,

        Thanks for joining the group and good luck in your quest to choose a law school.  If you are looking for good apartment resources I would suggest you look at the pink sheet that came with the t-shirt titled "Housing Information."  You might want to go ahead and search at www1.umn.edu/housing/offcampus.htm  In addition to that you will find a directory of telephone numbers for apartment complexes on the back two pages.  My suggestion would be to call a few of those places since a number of those property managers own various buildings.

        If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.

        Marc

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/1MXolB/TM

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/