Law School Visit

  • marckriegermn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      I am going to be making an official visit to the law school on Friday
      and was wondering if any of you have visited the school before or if
      any of you plan on visiting. I will certainly post a review of my
      visit as soon as I am finished.

      I know that a number of you who have joined the group are from out of
      state and have some questions about the law school and the Twin
      Cities. I have lived in the Twin Cities for almost seven months and
      I must say that I am extremely pleased with the move. There are a
      lot of fun things to do and the outdoor recreation is splendid. The
      quality of life here is quite good and the people are generally
      friendly. The economy in the area is diversified and there are a
      number of large firms that are based in the Twin Cities.

      If any of you have any other questions about the Twin Cities feel
      free to ask. I am still trying to get more people to join the group,
      which will hopefully increase the amount of discussion. There is
      also a current 2L who will gladly answer questions as well.

      Take care and good luck.

      Marc