Another Reminder about Base Meeting

  • le_issenec
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      This is just a reminder we have a meeting to draft the universal base
      at EGR 0310 at SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2007. Some of you have already
      replied on your status and you guys are fine. However, I need you guys
      to contact these people if you see them and ask them if they are still
      planning on helping out:
      -Ed Dechaumphai
      -Hector Neira
      -Jennifer Sichler
      -Bowei Zhu

      The agenda is in the files section of Yahoo Groups and Google Groups.
      See you Sunday.
      SMW