Poll results for UMCalledOut

  • UMCalledOut@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      The following UMCalledOut poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: This poll is confidential. Not even
      the moderators know how you vote.

      Should Affirmation/CORNET sponsor
      another Valentine's Festivals of Love
      and Re-Commitment Event in 2001? It
      has done so for the past three years.
      Read about this event at:
      http://www.umaffirm.org/cornet/valenti.h
      tml)

      Please make two choices, one from Yes-
      Undecided-No and one indicating your
      opinion on LGBTs (Lesbian, Gay,
      Bisexual and Transgendered Persons) and
      the church.

      Thank you!

      CORNET Moderator

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, 21 votes, 42.86%
      - Undecided, 3 votes, 6.12%
      - No, 1 votes, 2.04%
      - I support full inclusion of LGBT people in the church, 22 votes, 44.90%
      - I'm not sure how I feel about full inclusion of LGBT people in the church, 2 votes, 4.08%
      - I support inclusion of LGBT people, their sin should not be considered greater than other sins, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - LGBT people should be included in the church only if they repent of their sexual sins and remain celibate, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://www.egroups.com/group/UMCalledOut

      For help with eGroups, please visit
      http://www.egroups.com/help