Sacramento Video Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 1999
      CALLED OUT INFORMATION SERVICE

      We have received the following information from the Reverend Don Fado.

      VIDEO OF HOLY UNION SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO NOW AVAILABLE

      The video of the holy union service of Jeanne Barnett and Ellie
      Charleton January 16th is now available. The people
      who made it are working on a PBS program on homosexuality in America. I
      have not yet seen the final product but it should be a wonderful video.
      Here is their address and info.

      Media in Motion
      5730 N. First Street suite 105-545
      Fresno, Calif. 93710
      fax 559-447-0745
      phone 559-229-9290

      Cost is $29 plus $4 for shipping and handling for one video.
      Each additional video in the same order add $.95 for shipping and
      handling.

      All proceeds will be divided equally between the PBS project and Shalom
      Ministries in Portland, Ore.

      Posted by:
      Web Administrator
      CORNET: United Methodist Covenant Relationships Network
      umcornet@...
      web: http://www.umaffirm.org/cornet/