UMNS Correction to #637

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      C O R R E C T I O N FROM UNITED METHODIST NEWS SERVICE

      Conference editors and other readers: The headline on UMNS #637 (11/29/99),
      dealing with the Historic Methodist Campground in Des Plaines, Ill., is
      incorrect. This is the new headline being posted with the story: "Committee
      recommends removal of church name from campground." The United Methodist
      Church's name and logo are still on the campground. UMNS regrets the error
      and apologizes for any inconvenience.

      United Methodist News Service