Neighbor News Hardcopy Available until June 30th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012

      Unique Opportunity for Affirmation Supporters

      Receive all ten editions of the Love Your Neighbor News, for a $30 donation.  Hold a unique piece of General Conference 2012, the physical presence of the daily newspaper.

      Affirmation joined our Coalition partners in producing a whole new creation … a new size, and a new look, with a variety of articles on issues important to coalition members.

      This is your chance be a part of this remarkable experience, even if you weren’t in Florida.  For a donation of $30.00, we will send you all 10 copies of the Love Your Neighbor News.  This gift will help us pay for the work done at General Conference.

      Go to http://tinyurl.com/affirmdonate and pay through PayPal (click on the “Donate” button.)  In the “special instructions to seller” box type “Neighbor News.”

      This is only available through the end of June 2012.  A small gift of $30 helps Affirmation continue our work of making The United Methodist Church accepting and gives you, or your friends, copies of our great Coalition Newsletter.  Perhaps buy this as resource for your friends and family, to inform them of important issues.