A Note to The United Methodist Church

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012

      A Note to The United Methodist Church

      Friday, May 4th, 2012 9:08 am

      Oh, Church!

      Church into which I was born; Church whose baptismal waters sealed me as God’s own; Church where I was confirmed; Church that taught me about the unbounded love of Christ; Church that recognized my call into ministry before I did, you taught me how to pray. You gave me a love for the Gospel and ways to proclaim that truth. You persisted in protecting me during times in my life that were most unsafe. You carried me when my legs were too weak to walk. You affirmed my ministry as a lay person and brought me to the cusp of ordination.

      The rest of the article is here:

      http://mfsaweb.org/?p=6572