Affirmation: United Methodists - Upcoming Witness at GC 2012 - Article #6

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012

      Support Affirmation As We Work For Change

      Wear Your Convictions on Your Sleeve & Chest

      The T shirt order form is in the PDF.  You can print and mail it with a check.  If you’d like to order using PayPal, follow the PayPal instructions on the form.  The form has pictures of both designs and a list of the colors available.

      If you prefer not to open PDFs, email us your snail mail address at umaffirmation@... Subject: T Shirt Order Form

      © 2012 Affirmation:  United Methodists for LGTBQ Concerns