Gay community apologizes to Amy Koch for ruining her marriage

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Gay community apologizes to Amy Koch for ruining her marriage

      Gay community apologizes to Amy Koch for ruining her marriage

      By Kevin Hoffman Thu., Dec. 22 2011 at 10:23 AM

      The gay and lesbian community of Minnesota has issued a letter of apology to recently resigned Senate Majority Leader Amy Koch for ruining the institution of marriage and causing her to stray from her husband and engage in an "inappropriate relationship."

      "On behalf of all gays and lesbians living in Minnesota, I would like to wholeheartedly apologize for our community's successful efforts to threaten your traditional marriage," reads the letter from John Medeiros. "We apologize that our selfish requests to marry those we love have cheapened and degraded traditional marriage so much that we caused you to stray from your own holy union for something more cheap and tawdry."

      The rest of the article is here:

      http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/12/gay_marriage_amy_koch_michael_brodkorb.php