Affirmation 35th Anniversary Celebration

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010

      Pardon us while we indulge ourselves a bit.

      It’s time to celebrate that Affirmation:  United Methodists has been fighting for LGTBQ rights in The United Methodist Church (UMC) for 35 years and to strategize for the future.  We’re having the Anniversary Celebration the weekend of Sept. 24-26 in San Francisco.  Saturday evening we’ll have a presentation from Ann Craig (GLAAD) on how Affirmation can have a bigger media presence.  During the weekend we’ll also start looking at the Affirmation presence at GC 2012.

      There’s still time to register by e-mailing us at smallett222)_at_yahoo.com.  Stephen will send you directions by return email on how to register for a room at the hotel, Hotel Americania Best Western, 121 7th St.  Or drop us a line at umaffirmation_at_yahoo.com.   (substitute “@” for “_at_”)

      We hope to see you there!