Affirmation's Most Recent Newsletter Posted

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20 2:49 PM
      The December 2007 of Affirmation's newsletter has been posted at
      http://www.umaffirm.org

      Contents include:
      "Judicial Council Witness," "Farewell to Ken Rowe," "Press Statement"
      (presented during the San Francisco Judicial Council Open Air Witness
      at Justin Herman Plaza), "It's Not Easy," "OUT Awards To Be
      Inaugurated," "GC 2008 Delegates Need to Hear Your Story!," "Where Is
      my Affirmation Newsletter?," "Frequent Flyer Miles Piling Up?," "Where
      There's a Will," "Report from the Treasurer," and "Affirmation Vision."

      Direct link to the newsletter (10 pp, 155K):
      http://www.umaffirm.org/pdf/n2007december.pdf

      As an independent voice of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and
      Queer people, Affirmation radically reclaims the compassionate and
      transforming gospel of Jesus Christ by relentlessly pursuing full
      inclusion in the Church as we journey with the Spirit in creating
      God's beloved community. We affirm a Gospel of respect, love, justice
      and mercy for all. Affirmation is an activist, all-volunteer,
      not-for-profit organization with no official ties to The United
      Methodist Church.