Thanks for Prayers and Well Wishes

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 1999

      CORNET has received this note...

      Our Wedding was a beautiful, love-filled event. We have several pictures.

      I want to thank all who have sent their prayers and well wishes. We have
      been overwhelmed by the love and support we have received from all around
      North America.

      Peace and Grace,
      Linda and Elli

      -------

      Linda has promised to send some pictures electronically. If she gets them
      to me today, I will post them on the web. I go on vacation tomorrow. If
      they come later, I will not be able to post them until after Labor Day.

      CORNET moderator