Special Notice: Affirmation Post Office Box Re-Opens Soon

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Special Notice: Recently the Affirmation post office box (PO Box
      1021, Evanston, IL 60204) was closed due to a procedural error. It
      will re-open soon.

      If you've had mail or a donation returned, give us a couple of weeks
      to make sure the problem is ironed out, and send it again.
      Alternatively, you can send us email at umaffirmation@...
      or donate online at http://www.umaffirm.org/donate.html

      We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to make sure it
      doesn't happen again.

      Affirmation

      How to Contact Us:
      Affirmation email: umaffirmation@...
      CORNET email: umcornet@...
      Affirmation web: http://www.umaffirm.org
      Snail-Mail: Affirmation, P.O. Box 1021, Evanston, IL 60204