3521New Evangelical Partnershop for the Common Good Announces Speakers' Bureau & Blog

    Sep 4, 2010

      Greetings:

      Are you as weary as we are of hearing the strident and unintelligent din clamoring for airtime whose perspectives are a distortion of the gospel?  The New Evangelical Partnership seeks to be different: a voice of reason and a truthful articulation of the gospel.

      As we seek with you to understand and to respond to the challenging issues we face on a national and global level, we are pleased to announce two new aspects of our ministry:

      • Uncommon Voices for the Common Good: Our new blog will be written by authors whose life experiences, faith, intelligence and depth of understanding are anything but common. Don't come here if you love Glenn Beck's style and want simplistic answers! But if you want kingdom-focused, honest and challenging assesments and commentary from national ministry leaders, this is for you.  Be sure to sign up for alerts you'll receive when new material is posted.
      • Speakers Bureau: After Richard Cizik appeared on NPR's "Fresh Air" in July, we were deluged with speaking requests. You liked what you heard and many of you wanted to hear more. We've made it easy for you to explore this possibility on our website. We are fortunate to have three brilliant speakers, the three founding partners of the NEP, available to dialogue with your group within their individual areas of expertise. This is where we begin, and we anticipate adding additional speakers in the future.  We see this as an opportunity to speak important things to you; but, perhaps more importantly, to listen to the important things YOU have to say to us as well.

      Thanks for your feedback and support over the past months.  We're grateful for your prayers!

      Tell a friend about the New Evangelical Partnership!  We rely on people like you to help spread the word.