1472Last Call: Register for Kairos CoMotion Event

    Feb 1, 2002

      From Kairos CoMotion. The event will happen the Madison Marriott West
      Hotel and Conference Center, Middleton, WI.

      -----------------

      This is a last call for folks who were thinking about attending the
      Kairos CoMotion event February 21-23. The deadline was today, but
      things have gone so well we think we can process registrations until
      February 10. If you put off registering until the turn of the year
      and new budgets and then forgot, this opportunity is for you.

      Right now it looks like nearly 400 "progressive" United Methodists
      will be gathering with Bishop John Shelby Spong, Bishop Judy Craig,
      Holly Near, and a raft of excellent workshops. We have room for more.

      You can get more info and registration materials at http://www.kairoscomotion.org

      http://auctions.yahoo.com