Hi All, This was a small 5Km asteroid with max duration 1.1. sec occulting a 12.6 mag star at alt/az 26@201haymes_tim
Phil. Sorry for the delay in replying. I have also experienced this!! My solution is: Settings>Advanced VTI preserve lines [ ticked ] 430 x 465 Manual Confimhaymes_tim
Hi Phil, The 720x576 pixels frame size is the PAL analogue video standard, so that is correct, unless when operating an NTSC camera (720x480 pixels). I firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage observation and reporting of:
1) Total and grazing Lunar occultations, 2) double stars occultations, 3) Asteroid and TNO occultations of stars.
You can begin timing Lunar occultations with a telescope and stopwatch. For asteroid events you may need one of the many freeware star atlases and predictions from OccultWatcher, or Steve Preston.
- Tim Haymes
(Group Owner, Reading, UK)
- Jul 24, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.