new web site launch

  • UK_Fruit_and_Veg_FoodShare-owner@yahoogro
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      Scottish community action network
      `~SCAN - Bringing the citizens, communities, community groups, charities and
      businesses together in a free forum for networking, discussion and the search
      for solutions to some of our community's problems.

      Once a month in our Case Files, we will highlight a person, community, or
      business, giving information about how they were able to overcome problems as
      well as discuss their ongoing concerns and successes.

      We provide free advertising for small to medium sized businesses who offer
      discounts to SCAN members.

      We provide free advertising for small to medium sized charities.

      We will provide a central location for registered charities to request
      volunteers

      We will advertise upcoming events in the community, such as fundraisers and
      various charity campaigns.

      Our forums provide you with the ability to find information that's important
      to you. Some of our moderated forums are led by people experienced in their
      field.
      S.C.A.N is aimed at Scots at both home and abroad and also those with an interest in Scotland and its people
      If you would like to volunteer for S.C.A.N or a charity/business which would like to get involved with us then please contact our founder at the email address below.

      free charity and business advertising please contact: Amanda@...
      web master contact: james@...
      founder and volunteering coordinator: adam@...
      publicity: kim@...
      www.scanscotland.org.uk
      Please be advised that the Scottish community action network is NOT a commercial enterprise and the services we aim to offer are offered completely free of charge all we ask is that you either offer business discounts if appropriate or a link for us to your web site, subject to approval we shall be happy to reciprocate the link.