I'm new! One-on-one swap proposal

  • Holmertz, Christina (C.)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi!

      I'm a fairly new (perhaps a week old) member of this list and thought I better introduce myself, *smile*.
      My name is Christina and as you can see in my signature I live in Gothenburg, Sweden (and that I work for a, ahem, major Swedish car manufacturer).
      I'm also pretty new to Polymer Clay. I've been playing with it on and off for years but have recently started doing more. This venture started with me wanting to bring some new ideas to a Scout Leader Course I'm doing. Polymer clay is a part of the craft class in this course but I felt we needed some new input and not only make name pins. So, I'm making pens!
      Hence the swap proposal. If some of you are willing to send me one or more of your pens I'll gladly send you the same amount of mine. What do you say?
      At the moment I've made pens with TruLeigh rose canes, Elissa chrysanthemum canes, painted mokume gane and pens with "bits and pieces" of several techniques.

      Contact me privately if you're interested, so I can send you my home address.

      Christina (in hope of being drowned with fascinating pens!)
      Christina Holmertz
      Volvo Car Corporation
      Dept 57340, SAA1
      SE-405 31 Gothenburg