Italyclay updated

  • m.resta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2000
      Hi everybody,
      I have to subscribe again to this ML because I could send letters with my
      old email. The the new member it's me!
      I'd like to invite you all to come visit our Web site :
      http://italyclay.supereva.it has been updated yesterday. I've added some
      links with a little introduccion to many techniques and projects sites with
      step by step instructions in photos and pictures and I 've puted a new
      section with more links.
      If you want to see what is new go to "whats news?" in the left frame column.
      If any of you want to be linked, please let my know!!
      I think I told you that our Web site is in three languages :italian, english
      and spanish. I made this Site for helping intalian and spanish peoples to
      learn about
      polymer clay techniques. But I think it will be fine to english people too.
      The Italian group, in some way similar to the Canadian group, is named
      "Italyclay" and its members communicate through a Mailing List .
      We have a ML for spanish people too.
      If you find some mistake in the english section (There must be a lot!)
      please let me know it.
      I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
      Sincerely,
      Monica Resta.