Re: snowed under

  • Shelley McLoughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2000
      > A recent conversation with a friend went something like this:
      > "Hi! How're you doin? Been doing anything particular recently?"
      > "I've been so busy! Yesterday I made 30 sheep before breakfast and 50
      > turtles before lunch."

      > Candida

      LOL!!! You sound just like me, only it was christmas puddings (of the
      non-edible variety) snowmen, and wish bottles!

      I know exactly how you feel! I have six more craft show days (mostly at
      weekends) and then that's it. I can start thinking about christmas for my
      family!

      New years resolution: Next year I will start making things earlier for the
      busy season (and I say that every year!)