Hello to all

  • Nella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Hello!

      I have just joined your list. I am new to the world of polymer clay, but would love to learn and experiment.

      My full name is Nella Pascal. I am from Toronto, Ontario in Canada. I have worked with regular pottery clay before and had some great fun doing it. I am still very much a beginner. I also love to draw and paint (mainly acrylics and watercolour). I work as a graphic artist for a publishing company.

      I would love any suggestions on materials and basically where to start. I have bought 3 books and read through them, so it has given me some ideas for my first few projects. I would love to learn millefiory and cane work to create jewellery and other decorative objects.

      So which brand of clay do you recommend and where to get it.

      I also would love to know where can I buy one of those handy pasta machines. I have looked in many stores, but so far no such a luck (just very sophisticated expensive ones).

      Thanks for any help.

      Nella