Workshop vacancy

  • Sue Heaser
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      Hello folks,

      I have been very silent lately - I've been in Cincinnati for a
      photoshoot and this summer has been a bit fraught with too much work!

      I have just got news that a lady on my forthcoming miniatures workshop
      weekend 21/22 October has sadly been hurt in an accident, so she and her
      husband are not able to come. I now have two places available on the
      mini ponds workshops on Sat 21st October and one on the miniature doll
      workshop on 22nd October. (One place on the Sunday has been filled
      already.) Please email if you are interested - at:
      sue@...

      And for those of you in the BPCG who are wondering where the newsletter
      is - it is a bit late this autumn because of my overcrammed schedule! It
      will be posted out at the end of this week.

      Best wishes,

      Sue

      --
      Sue Heaser