Help (please!)

  • Angela Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      I've recently been asked to give a demonstration/talk about polymer
      clay to a local ladies circle, and only being used to making and
      occasionally selling jewellery, I'm completely at a loss as to what
      they might be expecting and what to say to them.

      Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated

      Thanks
      Ange
    • The Crafty Owl
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2000
        Ange,

        Just tell them what it is, how it's baked, and what YOU do with it. Let
        them know that other people make miniatures and dolls and home decor
        things with it, but just demonstrate what YOU do.

        If you'd like my intro to the clay that I used in my first article for
        Practical Craft magazine (I'm just doing the 10th), I can post it on the
        newsgroup. It's nothing special though!
        ___
        <*,*>
        {'-'} The Crafty Owl