Bead Fair

  • suzannt@easynet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2000
      The British Polymer Clay Guild will have a stand at the Bead Fair, as
      Margaret mentioned in an earlier posting. It is October 15, 11:30 to 5:30.

      We need volunteers to work at the stand. If you can spare the time to
      volunteer, please contact me privately at suzannt@.... We need
      someone to set up the stand in the morning (put out beads, guild
      literature, etc.) and someone to pack it all up afterwards. We need people
      at the stand during the entire show, answering questions, giving out
      brochures to interested people. You don't have to be an expert--you
      already know more than most of the people who will visit the stand.

      We also need polymer clay bead jewelry or bead strands to show at our
      stand. We cannot sell your work at the show, but we can give out your
      business cards. This is an opportunity for you to exhibit your work.

      Elise Mann kindly offered to let us post beads to her, and post them back
      to us after the show. She asks that you pack your beads and business cards
      in such a way that they will fit through a mail slot.

      Include return postage, a return label if possible, and a note describing
      what you sent, so she can get them all back in the right boxes. Please
      attach tags to your pieces as well.

      Here's Elise's street address:

      The Crafty Owl
      54 Tiverton Road
      Edgware
      Middlesex
      HA8 6BE

      Thank you, Poly-Clayers.

      Suzann Thompson
    • Alison Gallant
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 5, 2002
        If any members of the British Polymer Clay Guild are
        going to the Bead Fair at Harrow Leisure Centre
        tomorrow please stop and say 'hello' at the Guild's
        table in the exhibition area. I'll be there with Lisa
        Etheridge and Alison Ingham and will have more details
        about our 'Polydays' weekend next April.

        Look forward to seeing you.

        Alison.

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • alisongallant
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2003
          The British Polymer Clay Guild is having a table at the Bead Fair at
          Harrow Leisure Centre tomorrow, Sunday 5th October, and we'll be
          demonstrating and showing some of our work. Please drop by to
          say 'hello' if you're going - it's a great day out!

          Alison.
        • Alison Gallant
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2005
            The Bead Fair will be at Harrow Leisure Centre on
            Sunday the 2nd October and, as usual, the British
            Polymer Clay Guild will have a table in the exhibition
            area. This allows us to show existing members' work,
            demonstrate and, hopefully, sign up new members. If
            any Guild members are going to the fair and could
            spare a couple of hours to help man the table during
            the day please can you please e-mail me off-list.
            There are lots of stands selling a huge variety of
            beads and supplies and it is well worth a visit. I
            hope to hear from you. Thank you.

            Alison Gallant.